Lately I've been intrigued with the idea of how does one become a better planner? As a former baseball player getting it right 3 out of 10 times was fantastic, but in any sector that is atrocious. So how do we build a continuous improvement culture? Meet Lean Six Sigma.

It's about process improvement. If you want to improve then you must first start with understanding where you're at and try to improve it.

1. MIT Open Courseware

2. Six Sigma Handbook

3. Six Sigma Graeme Knowles

4. Ready For Certification? Start with asq.org

Comments

10/25/2016 9:52am

Yup if we want to improve ourselves , we must have to take a glance at where we are and where we want to be in our future .

12/02/2016 5:55am

Muscle Science to loosen up have properly sleep and recognition on drinking water to conquer dehydration. small quantity of water intake is favored whilst carrying out exercises. consuming well will help you to gain weight and all types of meals are endorsed.

We should Improve ourselves continuously . And its compulsory to know our current position and so that we can improve ourselves.

11/11/2016 2:42am

I really like your article, Great material. Thanks you for posting this article!

12/05/2016 3:38am

Ultimate Testo Explosion you want to take note of the carbohydrate breakdown when you are planning your very own weight advantage regiment. the glycogen garage to your muscles can be high-quality refilled in case your carbohydrates in most cases come from maltodextrin.

12/23/2016 4:30am

I used to use a hand written piece of paper for all my passwords. Then I moved to a spreadsheet that I locked. Guess what – lost the paper, lost my key for the file. Now I use a password management application to help me keep this crap straight, especially now that so many sites won’t let you use a password that you’ve ever used in the past twice.

02/02/2017 11:23am

In depth thinking! You can find tons useful resources and I want to add one mine.

02/24/2017 11:50am

i am glad i visited your blog its really helped me completing an article i was writing thanks in advance

05/05/2017 3:19pm

Best Quality Finance Dissertation Help Service in UK, USA at low price! Feel free to contact us to get your finance dissertation done.

Picture
    I have had some very unique opportunities to serve in the U.N and the U.S. Federal Government, but getting there wasn't very easy; therefore, I want to share my story in hopes of inspiring other young individuals to consider entrepreneurship or public service during a time of much need.